Thursday, March 27, 2008

Methods in Persuading People

Persuasive speaking is all around us. Any speech is persuasive if its purpose is to convince others to change their feelings, beliefs or behavior. There are many methods that I can use in persuading people. First method is when I want to persuade people, I must do the research about the suitable topic. It is because, when I make a research, I can analyze about the topic that I present. Second, I can use the Microsoft power point to present about my topic. I make a slide show to show to the audience. In my slide show, I also shoe the visual aids such as picture, testimonials and the statistic. Third, I also communicate with the audience after I finish my presentation. I give the time to the audience asks the question about what they do not understand during my presentation.

No comments: