Thursday, March 27, 2008

Skills in Public Speaking Course

In the public speaking course, I have learned many skills. All the skills that I have learned, important to me remember in the future. The skills that I learn are how to prepare the informative speech, persuasive speech and so on. I can use all that skills when I want to apply the job at any company. All the skills give me the knowledge about current issue, speech and others. Then, now I always make a note before I have a presentation. In the public speaking, I learn the steps before do the presentation. First step is you must choose suitable topic, determine the specific purpose, analyze the audience, gather information, prepare visual aids and last step is organize the speech. When all the steps are finished, I can start the presentation. So, I have learned many skills in the public speaking.

No comments: